Changingshape reports on why some diets have no success and why some of us struggle to lose weight while obtaining optimal health.
Before anyone starts a diet, it is important to note that each person has a different body build. Some people are short and stout while others are tall and thin…
Genetics can determine body shape and a person’s natural build just as it does eye color, hair color, skin color, and so on. The good news is that genetics do not determine whether or not one will be fat, but will determine one’s body shape…
So, why are people overweight? Here are 11 of the most common reasons:
1. Slow metabolism: People who are overweight have a hard time burning off food. As a result, the fat is stored.
2. Emotional eating: Those who struggle with weight often eat when stressed or when other emotional upheavals are happening in their life.
3. Hormonal imbalances.
4. Eating portions that are too large.
5. Eating lots of “diet food” (that is low fat,low carb, and “sugar free” foods). Kevin explains in the book why this is a problem.
6. Build up of toxins in the body.
7. Eating late: Late-night eating can cause food to convert to fat more easily.
8. High susceptibility to growth hormones: These hormones are given to animals to help them grow faster and larger, so meat and dairy have residual growth hormones. In humans, these hormones can result in increased fat storage.
9. Not eating breakfast.
10. Numerous diets: Going from diet to diet has a negative impact on the metabolism and causes weight loss to be much more difficult.
11. Food ingredients: The reasons why are amazing and beyond the scope of this article. Readers are encouraged to read for themselves Kevin’s two books.
Simple Tips for Easy Weight Loss:
Now that there is a better understanding of body genetics and why people have a tendency to be overweight, here are the tips for fast, easy weight loss.
Tip #1: Drink water upon arising: First thing in the morning, drink eight ounces of distilled water, bottled water, or filtered water (not tap water).
Tip #2: Eat a big breakfast: This should be done 45 minutes after getting up in the morning. Suggested organic foods to choose from (they must be organic) are apples, bananas, rye bread with no sugar, plain yogurt, tuna, lamb, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, raw honey, wild smoked salmon, and so on.
Tip #3: Drink distilled water throughout the day: Eight glasses is recommended
Tip #4: Walk non-stop one hour each day: This doesn’t have to be power walking; just walk at your own pace. Walking outdoors is best.
Tip #5: Stop eating after 6:00 PM: This is hard for some people, but do the best you can.
Tip #6: Do a candida cleanse: Candida is yeast overgrowth in the colon that can cause all kinds of health problems. Check online for “Candida Cleanse” or go to your local health food store.
Tip #7: Do a colon cleanse: This cleanse cleans out the digestive system, which is clogged and sluggish in many overweight people. Once again, check online or go to your local health food store.
More and more Americans are becoming overweight. Extra weight can result in many health issues and negatively impact one’s emotional state and self-esteem. However, for those struggling with this problem, there is hope. You can lose it and keep it off. Now that you have a understanding of body genetics and why you might be overweight, take action today! Commit to trying at least a few of the steps.
About Tony Cecala
Tony is a business strategist. He publishes the Holistic Networker and produces the Wellness Expo. In his spare time he reads about technology and the mind.